[3830] ARRLDX SSB EA5DFV SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 5 02:01:37 EST 2018

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JM08as

  160:    0     0
   20: 1016    61
   15:  670    43
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2128   169  Total Score = 1,066,728

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Fun! Mostly run.
Everything worked well, even the 15m ;-)
I don't spend many time in the night hours, and as usual, 40m was a mess.
I almost swept everything on 20m: even a station from KL send me the
"multiplier" AK ;-))

The best rate was just the Saturday evening when I found 15m, almost by chance,
open.

I was worried about the strong winds and their damage that were reported in the
PVRC reflector. I wish they recover soon.

Thanks for the QSO.

73 de Jose