[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6FI M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 5 13:18:03 EST 2018

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6FI
Operator(s): VE6FI VE6AQ VE6MAA VE6OH
Station: VE6FI

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Morinville Alberta

Total:  613   199  Total Score = 352,827

Welll it was a snowy blower weekend at ve6fi but we prevailed. Operators were
Evan, Denis, Maurice ve6maa and part time Mitch ve6oh.

There did not seem to be enough participants in the contest.  We worked
everything that we heard but things were not too good for running.

15m was touch and go with just a few hours available North - South in the
afternoon. We probably operated about 40 hours.

Did not break anything - well not much anyway.

Denis