[3830] ARRLDX SSB N6AN SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 6 01:59:22 EST 2018

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: N6AN

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: LAX

   40:   2      2
   20:  12      7
   15:  29     18
   10:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  44     28  Total Score = 3,696

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Friday night I hooked my KX3 to an R7 on the roof of my building at work.
10 Watts didn't cut it. Only 2 Qs were netted, on 40 meters.
Saturday afternoon I hung a 20/17/15 meter dipole from the 12' rafter in my
garage. I had to keep the steel door closed to avoid detection by my HOA. A K3
and 50 Watts netted only 5 more Qs, all KH6s on 20 meters.
Sunday I returned to work with the K3 and ran 100 Watts. Still slow going but I
worked 37 more Qs and snagged 3C3W on 20 CW for an ATNO.
Thanks for digging out my weak signal.
73,
David N6AN