[3830] ARRLDX SSB OQ5M(ON5ZO) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 6 03:42:39 EST 2018

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: OQ5M
Operator(s): ON5ZO
Station: OQ5M

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:

  160:    5     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  812   138  Total Score = 336,168

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

I was just joining the game to be there and make myself heard. As such it was
fun when I actually could log contacts. At times it was slow and I think
participation was suffering from the poor propagation. At least from here to
NA.

Top Band was the unexpected stinker. But you can't blame Ten Meters can you?

Contesting is the most fun you can get out of a transceiver and a pair of
antennas. Amazing that we all come across each other time after time. Let's do
it again soon!

More on http://www.on5zo.be

Franki ON5ZO / OQ5M