[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 7 09:27:02 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 7

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

Total:  117  Mults = 109  Total Score = 12,753

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

May have made a mistake by not starting on 80M.  My rates iin the mornings on 80
never seem to be very high and sometimes it seems best to establish a frequency
on 40M and run there.  40M was very slow at the start, I assume because so many
were on 80.  But, it picked up nicely.  Did some S&P after the run ran out
and then to 20M where most US signals other than K1RV were weak, but nice to
work a lot of Europeans plus 4X6GP.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Hope to be QRV again
at 0300Z tonight.  73, John, K4BAI.