[3830] NAQP RTTY VY0ERC(VE3KTB) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 7 20:11:27 EST 2018

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: VY0ERC
Operator(s): VE3KTB
Station: VY0ERC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NU

   40:   1     1
   20:   9     6
Total:  10     7  Total Score = 70

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team:

Comments:

Unfortunately, we arrived the morning of the contest to find our 20M hanging in
pieces and repairs could not be made before the contest.  Other demands meant
that I got started late, and then most of the daylight was done for at 80N.  20M
was accessible with our Cushcraft R5 for less than an hour and that was the bulk
of our contacts.  One contact on 40M was made later but 40 was pretty tough from
here.  Oh well, contesting from inside the auroral oval is what you make of it.