[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 8 22:10:12 EST 2018

                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 9

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:  11     10
   80:  17     14
   40:  15     13
   20:   2      2
   15:   1      1
Total:  46     39  Total Score = 1,794

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Seemed to run out of stations to work on 40 and 80 right about 0248z. Lots of
good signals but everyone I heard I had already worked. Meanwhile buddy N3BB was
pounding them out and way out in front of me. Add to that, this is the second
week in a row that N1MM+ numbered QSOs wrong. Had 3 incidents of duplicate
numbers sent by me. Total Qs 46. MM serial number last sent was 43. Gotta get
the brain trust at MM working on this. Lots of fun. Wonder what more daylight
will do to propagation next week?

5 min segments were not too hot. Fast start, slow finsih: 9-9-7-6-7-8