[3830] TBDC KI0I Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 11 10:30:14 EDT 2018

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO EM28
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

Total:  QSOs = 79  Total Score = 364

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Very bad condx here with qrn and qsb . Limited to only an INV L @ 55'. Two weeks
ago
a lightning strike out of nowhere took out my entire station,everything on or
near my desk was destroyed, including my desktop pc .
I ordered a 7300 and it came in time to play in TBDC.
No receive antennas really hurt in this one with lots of static from storms
across the south.
I could not for the life of me get n1mm+ to send with the 7300 Sat. nite ,did
all qso's old fashioned way with paddles ! Sorry abt the slop !
This morning , I woke up to try and gather a few more grids and the rig and
computer were friends! They talked to each other and sent code by macros! Guess
they needed to sleep too! The restart must have done the trick.
Hopefully soon the desk will be restocked with new gear and things can return to
normal. Lots of work to be done.
73 Thanks all for the Q's.
Mark KI0I
IC7300 100w to inv L   N1mm+