[3830] NA Sprint RTTY HH2AA(K6DTT) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 11 15:31:00 EDT 2018

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: HH2AA
Operator(s): K6DTT
Station: HH2AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HAITI
Operating Time (hrs): 1:11
Remote Operation

---------------------
Total:  22     Mults = 11  Total Score = 242

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I operated HH2AA, one of the RemoteHamRadio.com stations, from my home QTH in
California. HH2AA operates on solar power and is located in Obleon Haiti at
6300
ASL.

This was the first time I participated in a RTTY Sprint contest, and although I
only had just over an hour available I had a great time operating this remote
station.

I wasn't being heard when responding to CQ's, and I think I would have done a
lot better by jumping back and forth 5k and calling CQ. I'll try that next
time.

Looking forward to September's Srpint.

73, Alan K6DTT