[3830] OkQP K0AP SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 11 23:55:11 EDT 2018

                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: K0AP
Operator(s): K0AP
Station: K0AP

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

----------------------------
Total:   88     0       0  Mults = 50  Total Score = 13,200

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Despite the poor band conditions I truly enjoyed this Qso party. Missed few OK
counties that I needed but due to the short skip, working OK from KS on any band
except maybe on 80m, is a challenge. Saturday had better band conditions. Sunday
at the start of the QP I could hardly hear any OK mobile station. While on
Saturday I was able to hear/work W5CT and K5CM without a problem, on Sunday
nada, zilch, zero... until close to the end of the QP. Very, very strange.
Great activity by the mobiles. W5CT, K5CM, AF5Q, KE5XX, W3DYA, W0BH ... as well
as the fixed stations. Many, many new OK counties in the log. Thank you guys!

Rig:
FT-1000MP, Dipoles, HEX Beam, N1MM+

73 Dragan K0AP