[3830] WiQP W0ZQ SO Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 13 13:08:40 EDT 2018

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: W0ZQ
Operator(s): W0ZQ
Station: W0ZQ

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:     57
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    472       0  Mults = 68  Total Score = 100,788.0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Activated nine counties in stop & shoot mode. Based on recent contests I
figured that 20 and 40m would be down this year and that 80m would be more of a
player, but I didn't anticipate to what degree as 55% of my contacts were on
80m, from a mobile.  And, it wasn't from the lack of trying on the high bands as
I called CQ on 20m from all except my last county, the propagation just was not
there.  My apologies to those that called me on 40m when I was in PIE as I had a
power line near by that was S9.  Weather was good, everything worked, and I had
a great time meandering through WI.  Thanks to the WARAC for organizing this fun
event and everyone for all the Q's.  73, Jon