[3830] WiQP K0PC SO Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 13 17:04:17 EDT 2018

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: WI

   20:     49
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    643       0  Mults = 69  Total Score = 141,601.0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

A nice day for a drive through Wisconsin, much better driving conditions than
last year. No visit from Murphy this year, everything worked great.

As others have said the band conditions were mixed. I was surprised how few QSOs
I had on 20M, I think this is an all time low for that band by almost a factor
of 2. I went to 80M earlier than usual and it became my most productive band. My
first QSO on 80M was 1922z and my last QSO on 20M was 2246z. One lone DX contact
this year with ON4AAC on 20M at 2104z.

Rates were up and down all day, usually they just build all day to a crescendo
at the end.
HOUR	QSOs
18z	65
19z	74
20z	114
21z	74
22z	76
23z	126
00z	114

I worked 199 unique calls and had many who rode along all day. Some of the heavy
hitters:
CALL	QSOs
KØAP	14
K9CT	14
NØUR	14
W9EAU	13
K1RO	12
AF8A	11
K9WM	11
WA1UJU	11
WE9V	11
Many with 10 QSOs and less

Thanks to the West Allis Radio Club for their sponsorship of the WIQP and to
everybody who followed me all day.

73, Pat KØPC