[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 15 00:06:37 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 15

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

Total:  68  Mults = 61  Total Score = 4,148

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Great fun. Lots of new (to me) calls/names/numbers.
Higher than normal swr on 40 this morning and afternoon.

When standing out in backyard watching rain gutter contractor do their work, I
realized one leg of my 40m inverted vee was hanging loose on the tower.
Apparently the end worked its way off one of the backyard fence slats. It is now
secured with a nice screw-in-the-wood hook. SWR back to flat. Didn't seem to
help the score on 40, though.

I love this hobby!

73 de Dale, KG5U

Station:
1 - Elecraft K3S
Ant: AV640 (10-15-20), 40m inv vee, 80m inv vee
S/W: N1MM Classic (Plus is too buggy at KG5U)