[3830] CWopsT K3YMI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 15 00:29:16 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 15

Call: K3YMI
Operator(s): K3YMI
Station: K3YMI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:   7  Mults = 7  Total Score = 49

Darn ... really wanted to get 10 qso's... but, so far, my largest number of cwt
contacts. Thanks to everyone for responding and giving of your time.

I spent quite a bit of time before the CWT to learn and get N1MM up and running
with my WinKeyer USB and also to communicate with my KX3 to read the
frequencies.  Generally worked-- except it froze on me a few times (not sure
why) and really slowed me down trying to get things going again. Often used my
paddles directly instead of the function keys, but very useful to be able to
directly enter the call signs I heard with the keyboard and then check that I
was hearing names and numbers correctly.

Now on to CW Academy Level III !