[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint AD4TJ LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 15 22:31:08 EDT 2018

                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Mar 16

Call: AD4TJ
Operator(s): AD4TJ
Station: AD4TJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   5     4
   40:   6     3
   20:   3     2
Total:  14     9  Total Score = 126

Club: Shenandoah Valley Wireless

Comments:

I am getting frustrated; I ask for a repeat of the number because some only send
it once and it gets jumbled, so I have to ask for it again; some either ignore
me or don't hear me ask and just go to another frequency. I do not have huge
antennas, and probably never will, so signals are not all S7 here. If I can't
get some to cooperate and finish the contact, what's the point? This happened
twice tonight out of 14 contacts; that's a pretty bad percentage. I will try
once or twice more, but if this keeps up I will move on. 73, David AD4TJ

15 foot tall 40/80/160 Inverted L
Mosley TA-33 at 20 feet.