[3830] Rus DX IK4ZGO(@IR4X) SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 19 17:18:54 EDT 2018

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: IK4ZGO
Operator(s): IK4ZGO
Station: IR4X

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SASSO MARCONI

  160:   135    0        32        40
   80:   272    0        53        55
   40:   304    0        52        59
   20:   396    0        68        44
   15:    86    0        31        35
   10:     0    0         0         0
Total:  1193    0       236       233  Total Score = 3,526,411

It has been my first attemp ever as SO2R and the RUDXC is a good contest to
start this practice.
I started making double S/P than classic running&S/P in order to find the
right feeling with 2R setup.
Since it has been my firste experience my only strategy was maximize the number
of QSOs, focusing Oblasts/DXCC and Russian stations too.
Unfortunately i had some problems with the networking of PC's, so i lost some
qso meanwhile, but once the problem was identified and solved, I could finally
dedicate myself to pure fun.
On sunday morning I lost some possible mult on 10m due to high swr on antenna so
I kept running on 15m instead to waste time and fix the problem.
It was really a good experience, so thanks to all for qso and great fun.

CU on next one!

Stan IK4ZGO