[3830] CWopsT N5PHT HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 21 16:08:42 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 21

Call: N5PHT
Operator(s): N5PHT
Station: N5PHT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  107  Mults = 98  Total Score = 10,486

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the nice session.  Sorry for the repeats - had some never pain
started right before 1900 in my right foot with severe pain jabs making it hard
to type or hear and it was happening every minute or so - wow.  Starting to ease
now - not that I am complaining but it would have been nice to happen a
different hour!!  Still a great session and hope to cu 0300.  Starting next Wed
and probably for lots of Wednesday will be from the RV in AR, OK, MO and IA.