[3830] CWopsT KK4R LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 21 16:10:43 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 21

Call: KK4R
Operator(s): KK4R
Station: KK4R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: va

Total:  37  Mults = 36  Total Score = 1,332

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was my first time on for the 1900 CWT courtesy of the flu, which kept me
home from work.  I wasted some time on 15m before I realized nobody could hear
me, then tried 20m, where I didn't seem to be very loud either.  On 40m things
were better, but my flu-affected brain kept me from zipping along.  I was
excited to work Art, K5ZD, who I will meet in person in May at VP5.  That was
the highlight of the day!