[3830] WPX SSB WN6K SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 25 20:27:13 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista, CA

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

My Challenge was to beat last year ....

I made more Qs [38] but less PFX [-25] and less points [32,440]

I would say though that it was fairly close. Conditions were not great and only
the application of a machine shop press gave us a mere QSOs on ten meters.

Heard on contestant trying to spit out WZ4ZZZ's call out and after busting it
three times, he blurted out, "...the guy with all the Z's in his
call...."

Finally finished one book and read a quarter of the next one.

SteppIR is back in service [thanks K6NA and SteppIR Inc.] just before the
contest.

WN6K, Paul