[3830] WPX SSB K2RB SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 25 21:18:51 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K2RB
Operator(s): K2RB
Station: K2RB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: FN30FV

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Missed Saturday until 3PM due to Vet visits and also Marching in Enough is
Enough for my granddaughter.  Flex worked flawlessly, but some computer issues
with controlling programs for amplifier, rotor and antenna switches.  Seems that
windows made those controlling windows go puff into cyber space on my computer.
All programs opened but their control windows disappeared.  Had few good runs on
80, 40 and 20 and enjoyed the total quietness of 15 and ten.  Great for an
escape, LOL.  Worked AH2O, Ka2D and KS2G.