[3830] WPX SSB K7ABV SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 25 21:26:26 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 8:00

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

20 as usual the best band for me, Friday evening was good to SA , didn't hear
much from Asia at all...Saturday am good to Europe, sunday didn't work any
EU.maybe I was qrt when it opened?? found 15 open Sunday, but, had worked most
everyone I heard...I got lazy and did all S and P the whole test...nice to see
some old friends again...thought conditions were about normal given the
sunspots...checked 10 3 or 4 times and did hear one CE station...had concert
sunday afternoon so by time I got home, test pretty much in the books...I seem
to enjoy cw more than ssb, must be old age and all the splatter hi...Eric
K7ABV..tnx for the q's everyone!!