[3830] WPX SSB WW4LL M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 25 21:58:03 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL N4OO AA4CF K1ZZI K4NV N4LR N2WF
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: GA

   40: 1620
   20: 1514

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

First, we’re praying for K4NV’s mother who was hospitalized and Dennis could
not return today so he could be with her.

This was our first outing with the new Flex 6600 M model transceivers.  They
performed very well for us, with the exception of a couple of small hiccups.
The group has done very well at adapting and learning the SDRs.  I am indebted
to NN9DD for all the work he’s done with the Flex instruction and Green Heron
Everywhere changeover.

We have a very cohesive and effective team now and we enjoy each other’s
company.

Thanks to everyone that worked us and our apologies to those that we couldn’t
work.

73’....Fred, WW4LL