[3830] WPX SSB LZ5R(@LZ1KFM) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 26 00:46:09 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LZ5R
Operator(s): LZ1RGT LZ1INI LZ1NK LZ1UK LZ1YQ LZ3ND LZ5DB LZ3ZZ LZ4TX S55M K0DXC K1LZ
Station: LZ1KFM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: KN22KF

   80: 1041
   40: 1859
   20: 2242

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This contest was a beautiful gathering of friends from all around the world. We
were thankful to have guests from 3 different countries. The new LZ5R location
is not ready yet. Only 3 towers are finished, and 3 more towers are on the way.
We are very happy with our score, but we know that improvements are needed to
beat western Europe. We are looking forward to the next contest. Thank you all
for the QSO(s), and see you next time!

73,
Krassy, K1LZ