[3830] WPX SSB VA7VF SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 26 14:48:12 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VA7VF
Operator(s): VA7VF
Station: VA7VF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CN79mq

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My goal was to work as many WPX as possible and maybe work a new DX.
Understatement: Propagation was not favourable. I watched all those (to me)rare
DX and they were totally unreachable. It was like standing in front of the
window at a chocolate store and watching someone else take them all. Sometimes I
felt I was in a black hole with DX ops working everything on the east coast but
missing me completely. The doublet antenna used for everything but 160 proved
its worth again but I was limited to its direction. Thank you to all the K and
PY who kept me busy.
73 Margaret VA7VF