[3830] WPX SSB LM90NRRL(@LA4C) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 27 12:45:39 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LM90NRRL
Operator(s): LA1MNA LA6ZP LA7XIA LA9RY LB4FH
Station: LA4C

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO29OG

Using an eight characters long callsign was a challenge. We had to repeat and
met a lot of patience from other competitors. And we received many
congratulations.
NRRL celebrates its 90th anniversary this year, so we will stick to our four
characters LA4C next year.
Rig was a IC-7700 with SPE Expert linear. Antennas: Vertical deltaloop for 160,
dipole for 80, K1AW array for 40, 6 el logyagi for 20 and a Mosley A3 for 20, 15
and 10. The logyagi would not turn after the storm Saturday. It ended up in
direction North America.