[3830] WPX SSB N1LN SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 27 13:18:25 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had a few hours between NCAA basketball games and projects around the house so
set a target of 200 Qs per band and started. About 3 hours of the 11 were spent
trying to get to 100 on 15.  WOW!  Then I fried the tuning caps at the base of
my 80 meter phased verticals. Then the boom mic one my Heil Pro-set plus decided
to become intermittent. Always interesting! Monday and today were spent fixing
things.

73,
Bruce N1LN