[3830] WPX SSB WN4AFP SOAB TB-Wires LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 27 18:29:01 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: SC

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

It was another fun-filled low-band WPX adventure! My focus was 40m, but I did
work a few on the other bands. I used a voice keyer for the first time in my 40+
years of contesting. I used my iPhone with a AB audio switch and all worked very
well.  With this assistance, the contest was a breeze. My best rate of 67/h
occurred at 11:00z on 40m after being up for 24 hours. Thanks to all for the
contacts! 73s Dave WN4AFP