[3830] WPX SSB WJ4X(N4XL) SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 27 20:26:45 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WJ4X
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: SC

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Station worked well, but as others noted it was harder than normal to break into
EU in the beginning. I spent too much time trying to make things work in that
direction. Things picked up Sunday PM and evening. Had a couple good runs on 40
with mostly NA stations after that happened. Looking forward to the WPX CW.

Thanks to all, especially the SA and couple EU stations who called me during the
runs.

Kevan
N4XL

TS590