[3830] CWopsT N5XZ(@W5FMH) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 3 00:08:19 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 3

Call: N5XZ
Operator(s): N5XZ
Station: W5FMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 1.00
Remote Operation

Total:  107  Mults = 94  Total Score = 10,058

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Better score than last time. Band was quite noisy. Changed from N1MM keying to
CAT keying. Cleaner but still some timing issues (gonna have them with software
remote operation) and unable to take advantage of certain CW features when using
CAT commands. Was used to using ESC key to stop a transmission, now I have to
use the F11 key, and alot of times I hit F10 instead. Sorry for that. Oh well,
still fun. I think I need a better headset, just can't hear as well as I would
like to, so I apologize for asking for so many fills.

Rig: TS-590 Remote
Amp: Expert
Ant: GXP
S/W: N1MM+ and RCForb