[3830] 7QP NE7D SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 6 03:18:52 EDT 2018

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: NE7D
Operator(s): NE7D
Station: NE7D

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: OR MAR

   20:   90     33
----------------------------
Total:  324     33      0  Mults = 47  Total Score = 48,786

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

K3S-Line, N1MM+, DB18E, shunt-fed tower (80/160), Beverage (80/160)

Very enjoyable contest, as always -- never worked my own county. Was able to
spend most of the evening at the radio and had good runs on 40 and 80.  Spent
the last half hour on 160 and managed to pull K6CSL out of the noise level
somehow for one of my last Q's.  Tnx for hanging in there, Bert -- pleasure to
work you.

Happy to hand out ORMAR (Marion Cty) to all who answered my call.
73, Rock  NE7D
Salem, OR