[3830] 7QP WA7LNW SO(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 6 10:34:44 EDT 2018

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: WA7LNW
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: WA7LNW

Class: SO(A)CW HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0       0
   80:   49     0       0
   40:   96     0       0
   20:  196     0       0
   15:   46     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  387     0       0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 63,855

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I enjoy 7QP Saturdays, but after a longer than normal work week, found it sooo
difficult staying seated in front of my radio.  First radio effort since CQWW
160 CW. Required brushing off keyboard, updating N1MM and making first time
adjustments to a new 4K monitor. Surprised 15 meters was open, both long and
short propagation, but it was open.  Noticed a few northwest area 10 meter RBN
spots, but heard nothing. QRN on 80 meters completely disappeared after 0500
UTC, making it easy to hear and pleasure to work even the weakest QRP stations.

Promise to have a better operating plan next year!

Station:
TS-480, KPA-500, Hex Beam @ 65 ft. (broken rotor stuck at 45 degs, could be a
worse direction ;-) HF-2V vertical 40M, wire sloper on 80M.

73's de Jack, WA7LNW