[3830] NewEngQP W1XX M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 7 09:01:01 EDT 2018

                    New England QSO Party

Call: W1XX
Operator(s): K1XA W1XX
Station: W1XX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WASRI

   80:    119        8
   40:    215       20
   20:    419      836
------------------------
Total:    753      864  Mults = 88  Total Score = 208,560

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

This operation actually had its initial impact during the Mar 2 - 3 Nor'easter
that damaged the 2-element 40 meter Yagi.  Still undergoing repair on the
ground, this left the station with a tri-bander and a wire.  With 40 meters
contributing over 40% of Qs in 2017, we were simply not going to be able to make
up the difference.  Hey, you just move on and enjoy.

Conditions were good but not great. 80 was noisy. 20 phone was endless signals
as usual. The 20 meter EU run never materialized.  Mults 6Y5SW called in on the
20 SSB in the last half hour and VP2MNI in the last minute.

Not quite our usual score, but fun as always.