[3830] ArQP KI0I SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat May 12 22:27:38 EDT 2018

                    Arkansas QSO Party

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 4:35

----------------------------
Total:   65     23      0  Mults = 37  Total Score = 6,061

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

20M shocked me this morning with AR sigs at 30-40db over 9. And that was on a
horizontal loop 25` high for 75m ! After lunch time things were normal and I cud
only hear faint sigs and cudn`t work em. Only 40m and that was tuff at times.
The curse of being too close.
I thank the folks who ran mobile, for they keep things going. A great job by
all.
Many fixed stations stayed hard at it too , and thanks to the Razorback CC for
sponsoring the contest.
73 Mark KI0I
IC-7300 100w to various wire antennas. N1MM+ Logging