[3830] 50SprngSprnt KF2MR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 13 07:27:55 EDT 2018

                    50 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: KF2MR
Operator(s): KF2MR
Station: KF2MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN13

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

I stopped in the garage for about 10 minutes of every hour to call CQ and see
who was on. Though my score does not show it, I was encouraged by the fact that
each time I was patient and called CQ for awhile, someone eventually got back to
me within 5-10 minutes. In a world of FT8 and chat rooms, I wondered if I would
make any contacts. I was glad to have contacted VE3CRU/R as he was one of the
only rovers in the area. I know how much work it can be to head out on the road.