[3830] Volta RTTY LX5IGRY(LX1ER) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 13 15:57:43 EDT 2018

                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: LX5IGRY
Operator(s): LX1ER
Station: LX5IGRY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JN29XV
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  437  322522  Total Score = 140,942,114

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

conditions were not so bad this time , and also my work on the antennas brings
more gain . nice to see NV7L calling me , he was very strong . VK stations hear
me but with the QRM and splattering from some stations , i could not finish the
qso's .
Also some stations had problems to copy my call as it is a bit longer as usual
and they simply ignore me without asking again my call , not fair play in this
sense .
see you again next year . 73 de LX1ER