[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 23 17:36:30 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 23

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP20JD

Total:   9  Mults = 9  Total Score = 81

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

We made the 1900Z session a social Zoo-happening on the front
seats of a Mazda 323F with Zaba (my elephant nick) OH1ZAA doing
the operating on 14 MHz, and Rhino OH5RP doing the logging. Even
then we did not make the 10 QSO's complete, as I forgot the manual
MFJ-tuner, to force the whip onto 7 MHz. The TS-480S cannot match
it on its own. On the other hand, with CWT-signals missing in the
late session, we had a great chat with PY4ZF while firing away
over the yacht harbor's salty liquid in KP20JD (Mellsten Cafe).
CWT-DX ...  N4AF worked, AA3B, K1BG, N3RD heard (all on 14 MHz).

 Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA/m CWops #1856