[3830] WPX CW KB1RI SO(A)AB TB-Wires HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 27 18:24:10 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KB1RI
Operator(s): KB1RI
Station: KB1RI

Class: SO(A)AB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: NC - FM05

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just a low key S&P only effort for me when I could get in front of the
radio.  Not much of a CW op, so had to listen a few times to get calls and
serial numbers right.  Some ops are just way too fast for me. But, I've made it
a goal to improve my CW skills this year. Working the contest is helping me
along.  It's going to take a lot more work to really become competent.  Didn't
get enough time on 40M and 80M to get the European points.  But, did work New
Zealand on 40M this morning before my morning coffee!

Eric

Rig: FTdx3000, SPE 1.3K
Ant: 80M, 40M Dipoles, 20M,15M,10M delta loops