[3830] WPX CW DF5RF SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 27 20:39:32 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DF5RF
Operator(s): DF5RF
Station: DF5RF

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH:

Adapted my setup to the low sunspot season, no extra 15/10m beam but a
20m 2el monobander completed the usual settings with 3ele Minibeam,
Quad loop on 40m, dipoles on 80m and 160m, all wired around the house. Rigs are
my K3 and KX3 @5W. As a monitoring station for 15 and 10m I added my K2 and a
3-band
sloper dipole. That helped to snap some rare stations popping up out of the
noise like OY1CT and YW4D. I also enjoyed the 20m morning opening to KH6 and
W6.
40m and 80m were noisy and did not deliver last years numbers for me.
Thanks to all for the activity!