[3830] WPX CW NS3T SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 27 21:02:43 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Still in the midst of working on my 40-80-160 antennas.  Looks like I came up
with something that can work on 40 meters, as I ran Europe for about an hour.
For you guys with big antennas and power, having 9H, 4L, and a bunch of UA's
call in is no big deal, but for my 100 watts and wires, that was fun.  Also ran
for about an hour on 20, which was the best for me on Saturday evening.   My new
80 meter phased verticals definitely heard EU louder, but my propagation was
mainly one way.

Went out and played golf on Sunday morning (shot a 77) and was planning a full
day in front of the radio after that, but family stuff intervened, so only made
a few contacts in the last 20 hours of the contest.  Oh well.  There's always
next year.  Thanks to all for the points.

73 NS3T