[3830] WPX CW N3RS SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 27 21:23:56 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: EPA

   20: 1405

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Finally managed my time so that I got my church duties in and still made the 36
hour limit.  Conditions were pretty good for a SFI of 73 or so.  While 15M never
really opened fully, it did provide some relief from the din on 20M.  Lots of
really big QSO totals, so something had to be going well up there.  Thanks to
all who called in and stuck with me during the deep QSB fades.

See you all in the next one.

73 de Sig, N3RS

 Band     QSOs     Pts  WPX  Pt/Q
   3.5     102     429   34   4.2