[3830] WPX CW WK7S(K6LL) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 27 22:19:05 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WK7S
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: WK7S

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Arizona

   20: 1301

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

For the bottom of the sunspot cycle, I thought conditions were excellent.

I had just gotten back on Thursday afternoon from a month in Europe and suffered
some serious jet lag.  I could have used more nighttime operating with the extra
low band points, but needed to go to bed early.  The European trip ended with a
few days in Iceland, and the return to Yuma temperatures was quite a shock!

The contest was fun, and thanks for all the QSO's.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ