[3830] WPX CW WN6K SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 28 00:18:18 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:39

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Been sick most of the week prior to the contest and only started in chair for
two hours and retired to sickbay.  Came down to the shack on Sunday near the end
and worked a bit more,  Had a nice opening to middle EU and picked up some
points.

Did not get hardly any JA /Asian time but had I been less comatose, I am sure it
would have been better.

Thanks to everyone's patience as the QRM was brutal on Sunday,

WN6K, Paul