[3830] WPX CW NA4W(K4WI) SOSB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 28 08:39:19 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NA4W
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: Alabama

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

wow, every year 10 meters just seems to be different from the year before! This
year TE to SA and CARB was pretty much not there... no Africa, VK/ZL, JA but did
work two Euro's... go figure! 90% of contacts were USA.... seemed more like
SweepStakes! My apologies to all that called and I just could not pull and there
were many. Antenna stayed to the northeast most of the time.... didn't seem to
make any difference which way it was pointed. Slow enough got to watch Indy and
Nascar on and off. Thanks for all the q's... 73's Cort