[3830] WPX CW 4U1ITU M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 28 09:46:20 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 4U1ITU
Operator(s): JK1MZT JA1CJP VA3SB N4QX
Station: 4U1ITU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ITU HQ

   20: 1166

Club: 1/4 Contest Club Ontario 1/4 Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Hito, Ken, Serge and I all have professional responsibilities at ongoing ITU
meetings (Hito is here on behalf of Softbank, Ken for JARL, Serge for Bell
Canada, and I'm here for EchoStar). This stage of the ITU study cycle is not
conducive to a multi-two or multi-multi operation (we're all here working, and
there was ample weekend work), but our schedules were sufficiently different
that we kept 4U1ITU on the air in shifts for all but about 10 hours of the
contest period. Conditions were quite good for this stage of the cycle, and all
four of us enjoyed immensely.

73 de Brennan HB9/N4QX