[3830] WPX CW WA8WZG SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 28 10:24:55 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WA8WZG
Operator(s): WA8WZG
Station: WA8WZG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: arizona
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

After return from Dayton Hamvention , I did not get in shack to get ready for
contest until Friday at start of contest. Hard drive crashed and had to rebuild
and configure everything to get up and running. Late start and commitments for
pool parties/ family events for the weekend, allowed limited time for the
contest. Still I found decent conditions on 40 and 20 and lots of activity, the
times I was able to operate.
Thanks to all that worked me!!