[3830] WPX CW 6Y6N(DK9PY) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 28 10:37:46 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 6Y6N
Operator(s): DK9PY
Station: 6Y6N

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: St. Elizabeth

Thanks to all contesters for making this event happen. It was just amazing how
nice a contest can be (again). 10m was dead in the Carribean. 20 and 40 were the
main bands.
The only problems we had was that the 80m antenna stopped working the first
night and repaired for the second night. Lost 20m on the quad and had to switch
to the spider beam, but all in all our simple wire antennas worked pretty well.
As usual Josh (6Y5WJ) and Jenny were excellent in hosting me again. Loads of
Carribean fruits during the contest (hopefully that does not count as doping)
and a couple of Red Sripe after the contest brought me back to life. See you all
next year from Josh's (6Y5WJ) superb QTH.
73 / Armin, DK9PY / 6Y6N