[3830] WPX CW PA/PY2SEX SO(A)AB TB-Wires LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 28 14:07:43 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: PA/PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PA/PY2SEX

Class: SO(A)AB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Limburg

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

As always, I had a lot of fun!
I decide to run SO2R for the first time ever and see how terrible skilled I am.
hihihi... Day before contest I decided to setup SO2R even with the problem at my
home with BPFs not working as expected. I've watched CT1BOH demonstration and I
just went for the DXLOG download and run 2 keyboards. What a disaster. hihihihi

I basically went thru the configuration during the contest, setting up dual
CQing, changing audio in the headset, OMG! And I realised that is not for mere
mortals, you need to be gifted and of course train on it! If you do not pay
attention, really focus on it, you will be lost and have a hard time to find
which radio was calling you. hihihi... (Every time I tried, I had this)
Anyway, I will try to find time for that and practice a bit. Again, my long call
sign made me crazy repeating a lot, local QRM and unexpected openings on high
bands were the highlights for me.
CU you guys at Friedrichshafen at HAM RADIO next week and next month at WRTC!

73
Alex
PY2SEX