[3830] WPX CW IT9RBW SO(A)SB15 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 28 15:14:35 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: IT9RBW
Operator(s): IT9RBW
Station: IT9RBW

Class: SO(A)SB15 LP
QTH: Palermo

I started the contest at 0400 gmt. The first station was a local station. After
an hour i listened to the first Russian's stations. I immediately felt the
sensation that the conditiones were good. After a couple of hours there was a
Esporatic opening. At 1600 gmt with opened band I must stop for family's
commitments. This was my saturday's contest. On Sunday morning I wanted to
regain. The only thing left is my desire. There wasn't any Esporatic opening.
Every Qso was a suffering. At 12 gmt the band was silent,after 2 hours some
south America's stations came. I kept going until 2000 gmt in S/P. Thanks to
everyone for the patience you had listening my little signal.
See you on air agn.

Rigs Icom 756 Pro3
Ant  2el @ 8m

Alex IT9RBW