[3830] WPX CW OH8X(OH6UM) SOSB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 30 05:20:52 EDT 2018

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OH8X
Operator(s): OH6UM
Station: OH8X

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Arkala

   20: 2745

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The intention was just to have a relax weekend on CW with no stress on the
score, working on different bands.  But what happened?  Started on 20m with both
NA and JA stations coming in nicely. And they kept coming!  I found myself stuck
on 20m for the whole first night and morning, and decided to leave the other
bands alone.  In the end I am claiming a new OH record (SB20CW) improving my
2017 score and previous OH record with some 1,5 Mpts. :)

Pretty nice condx for most of the time. Much nicer than I expected.

Tnx for all the qsos.  CU in the pileups!

73 de Pasi OH6UM