[3830] SS CW KI9A SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 4 21:02:51 EST 2018

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KI9A
Operator(s): KI9A
Station: KI9A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IL

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Had set a goal of 800 Q's, but after being an hour late to start after a
memorial service for an old friend of the family, my heart wasn't in it. Got
started, worked a few, then went to dinner with the XYL, made a few more and
went to bed. Got up at 1030z and got on, had a blast...bands seemed nice an
quiet, and had great rate topped with a 92 hr. Spent scattered time on, and
chased the sweep.

Here's the weird part--worked NP3X signing VI, and NP2X signing PR. Might be
slims, dunno. I guess we will find out. Both on 20, QRP, low 100 Q's, and fast
cw running..

Still my favorite contest of the year.

Rig: ICOM 7600

Amp: Heath SB 1000 @ 500 w